Monday, June 29, 2009

Task 10


I think my ideal job doesn’t exist, because it is a mix of different subjects.
In a beginning I thought became a gastronome, cause I love the kitchen and I’m very interested to know about it. But the problem is that you lose the contact with people.
After, I thought became a traveller, cause there is only you and the road, you create the road, but is difficult if you don’t have any extra skills, I mean, if I became a psychology at lease I can stop in a city and start a job, but if right now I decide to travel will be difficult cause I only can work in a bad paid jobs.
So, according to this, I decide to be a writer. Because I love let my imagination free. But, like gastronomy, you lose the contact with people. And the type of books I love to write will be those about people who really experiment what are talking about. One of the books who really let me thinking was “El Lobo Estepario”, this book really make me think about the type of person I want to be, if I want to be a person who live the day, or the type of person who really go out and try to discover the meaning of life. I really want to take a piece of the life, and enjoy it as my wish.
So, according to all this things, I think I would be a philosopher, but knowing how to cook and who travel to know what life is about. And I think I’m on it by slow steps but, the real travel does not need a road to walk in it. It’s in the simple and ordinary life, that the real road is it. It depends of you to go out and discover.

1 comment:

  1. Very true, Paulo. Still, I don´t think you really know what to do in the future.

    Some problems with you English persist!

    Maybe in the next course we will meet again and have the chance to shape up your English a liitle, once more.

    You get 1.5 points.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete