Sunday, April 26, 2009

Task 4


Who took it: Victoria Spofforth.
When she took it: I don´t know, but it was for a university task.
In this potograph we can see a broken red seat, a window with a metal mesh, over the table of the back are seasonings, to make your meal more tasty, like ketchup and mustard. Also, in the wall thera are some kind of picture and provably a calendar.
I choose this picture because remaind me a cludy day, with many rain and I imagine me looking for the window. Or when you are traveling and stop for a snack and then continue with the travel. It remainds me a place to make a stop, a little old fashion, a little rusty but with the escense of a good and confortably place.
It´s important remaind that this old escense is one of the caracteristic of why the photographer took the picture in the first place. She think there are many places like that, like traped in the time, in the monotony of the regular life.

2 comments:

  1. The photo is weird, almost an ode to common things in our lives.

    I change my blog, my new url is http://eleven-days-to-do.blogspot.com/

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulo, good job.

    All aspects of the task are very well handled
    = 3 points

    Good use of lexical resources. Coherence generally well handled. = 2 points

    Grammar is adequate despite minor errors
    = 2 points

    Total score: 7 points = 5.5

    ReplyDelete