Friday, April 17, 2009

Task 3

The link of my favourite site of psicology is http://www.psicologia.cl/apuntes.html
I found it using google.
I don´t visit it very often, cause I discovered for the inglish task.
Bute wen I study the site it was very rewaring to know a web site that help the students withe articles, notes, and pappers that we can use for our carrier.
Also, have many links to different pages related withe the psycologic topics.
A prety strange tool was the chat. In there you can speak withe different people.
One of the most important tings for the psicologic students is the excelent fount of information and I think this web site can give us that posibility. Also bring us new pages that can complement the information that give us psicologia.cl
I recomended this page to all the psycologic students and I think this would be a great tool for my future researchs and also, homework or even for study.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Paulo, well done. there are some comments on your English, though, but we will work on them in class.

    The only thing about the blog is that the title should be in English and you should have included a photo of the technology you were refering to.

    You get 1 point out of 2

    See you,

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Paulo, only the title should be in English.

    You get 1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete