Thursday, November 12, 2009

Money

I think I´m bad with money because once I have it, I can´t organize myself to distribute it as well as possible.
Also, I usually spent it once I have it in my pocket. That´s because I don´t have it frequently.
Because I don´t have it, I can´t lend it, but if you have a lucky day, probably I will borrow you the few coins that I carry on.
I frequently borrow from other people and I don´t pay back quickly. But I try to do it.
I don´t care manage money because is not important for me. I think if you have money, save it or spend it in something you really need it or want it. For example, If I want to read a book, I try to find it on the internet, even if I don`t like read form the pc. So, I need to buy it, and unfortunately, culture is expensive.
I have two types of bills, the one that I have with the university and the others that I have with people. I pay my university bills with checks at the Sencillito service. But, with people I carry the exactly amount that I have to pay.
I think it´s a great idea that schools teach children how to use money because: 1) if they know the meaning of money, they will know the possibilities and how hard is to have it, 2) if you start to save in early levels, you could have a great party at the end of school. Travel to other countries, for example and 3) the most important thing, money is nothing if the person who have it doesn´t know how to use it, is not the money what define a persons. This is important because people doesn`t have the same amount of money, but that doesn´t mean that some people are better than other.
One way to pay for a job is depositing the amount of the job in a bank, and that´s the reason why I have my count.
The only problem is when you have to make a deposit or something else in the bank and is full of people. Usually one hour only for a deposit.
As I said, money doesn´t make people, is the people who gives the meaning of money. For my goodness I have to know how to save and organized it by a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment