Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Practice

My first option was study in Spain, that´s because I want to go to Europe and what better place that one who speak in spanish.
But, when I talk to muy cousin she recomended learn as much as I can in difficult situation, like urgency.
So, I started to think about it.
By the way, I don´t have an specific position of what I should study in psycology, but what I want to do is help people. First, those persons who can´t help themselfs, cases like suicide or poor emotional situation, like living in a difficult enviroment. I think problems are problems, it doesn´t matter if you have or not money, what is matter if the help, so I wanna learn as much as in difficult situation, like the work I could do in a hospital and then make togheter teraphy in a hospital and also in a clinic, like a particular.
The other aspect that I wanna help is the environment of people. Probably for the influence of my teacher of basic process.
So, in a few words. My vision is learn as much as I can in difficult situations, puting me in cases that people doesn´t have the tools to have a nice live and try to help them, that can give me the perspective of what difficult could be the life. I think is important to have the vision, because how I could talk to someone who is depress if I only read about it, I need that experience and is not in a fancy room. But like I said before, problems are problems, so I want to do my professon, in a hospital with people who need help and also in a clinic, for those who can pay for it. Both, with or without the money need help.
And about the environment, it is extremly important; if you have a lovely one, the way you see life is very oposite to people who doesn´t have it. A nice environmente can help you to heal.
Europe can wait, right now I need the experience that my own country can give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment